It’s been an interesting six months since we last got together.
- Cassius Clay, Prince Rogers Nelson, Commandant Lassard, Vanity, Frank Sinatra, Jr., Phife Dawg the 5 footed freak, Joanie Laurer aka Chyna, Afeni Shakur, Kimbo Slice and Prince Be of P.M.Dawn shuffled off this mortal coil to the great beyond.
- The Golden State Warriors flogged the NBA regular season to an all time 73-9 record but in the end, LeBron got one for Cleveland (even if it took a little help from those that wanted to see the Narrative live)
- The newest virus to duck and dodge is the Zika..
- Eagle County’s most famous visitor retired from the league.
- Beyonce served us some Lemonade
- The Rio Olympics look like they’re DOA before they even light the torch.
- Peyton Manning snuck off into the sunset with one more championship ring won off the backs of a lockdown defense and a perplexing offensive strategy by the Carolina Panthers.
- Marshawn Lynch and Calvin Johnson retired from the game.
- The entire United Kingdom voted to Brexit the EU and some of those who voted found out their votes actually mattered and now want a do-over.
- Alligators, gorillas and little kids aren’t good mixes
- Derrick Rose is a New York Knick
- The ghost of Sandman Sims is shuffling on stage to come get Bernie Sanders off that Apollo stage.
- Kevin Durant is a Golden State Warrior.
- Batman vs Superman was a colossal letdown in theaters.
- Donald Trump’s bluffed and blustered his way to the catbird seat as a Republican presidential candidate
But the biggest story is that this man…
will be starting for the team that just won this past season’s Super Bowl!
I can’t see a bigger story affecting us as a society, do you? Didn’t think so!