We’ve got a few things to keep an eye this year…
- Who will be win the sidebet between Corporal Punishment & Back To the Future?
(Quick refresher – CP & BTTF have not seen eye to eye regarding who’s coming out of the NFC East this season so a small wager was made. If the Cowboys finish with a better record than the New York Giants, then BTTF gets to make CP’s SECOND ROUND pick NEXT SEASON and if the Giants finish with a better record, BTTF’s second rounder is at the whims of CP and/or his son)
- There are some teams that haven’t even sniffed the playoffs since the BTFL began. Could this year their year? Or will they continue to be in the basement like Al Bundy’s meetings with No MA’AM?
- Can The Crownies get that swag back to 100? There was a two year stretch where it all came together like tantric lovers. Back to back years of playoff bracket action and two trophies! But it’s been shakier than a pair of maracas in Muhammad Ali’s hands since then…Could this be her time to shine?
- Will we have to call down the Lifetime Network’s cameras for The Other Guys’ hoarding problem?
- How many name changes will teams have this season?
- How many rants will The Saint Marxsmen go on during the season about the plight of his beloved 49ers? (I’m thinking 3-4 easy!)
- Will revenge be in the cards for Back to the Future after the great Internet Connection Comedy Roast that went on in the chat during the draft? Five of the ten managers in this league gave him the business..a quick look at the schedule shows me half of his season will be dedicated on paying back those that slandered his shaky connection. BTTF knows the names of those who took great pleasure in his struggle and it will be interesting what transpires!
- How many times will we all go over 200 in any given week?
- How many times will teams not even clear the century mark?
- Will there be any ties this season?
- Will there be any more wildly lopsided trades offers coming from Corporal Punishment that involve your best player for a bookmark, a penny he found on the street and a 3rd string tight end? Only time will tell!
- And last but not least, will your humble, gracious and meek commissioner be able to repeat?
Let’s see how this season shakes out folks and we’ll revisit this a few months down the line!
And with that, I bid you adieu!