You thought you’d see the last of me, huh?
You thought that I wouldn’t post anymore since I’m reigning champeen and all the fame and fortune would go to my head?
Not me, league mates.
I’m still the same humble guy from way back. Those gold trophies in my Yahoo Fantasy Sports profile have NOT changed me!
I’m just as grounded as I was when i won the 1st few championships..
But let’s celebrate the return of the BTFL and the written words that accompany it
Like sealed Bill Cosby deposition testimony, we OUT HERE for EVERYBODY to see!
Another offseason has come and gone and we’ve had a busy offseason of signings, trades, releases, and nonsense.
- Darrelle Revis is a Jet, again.
- Shady McCoy is a Buffalo Bill, for the 1st time.
- Adrian Peterson and Richie Incognito are both back in the league after being a little too rough with boys off the field.
- Rex Ryan, Trent Richardson AND Matt Cassel are still employed!
- Johnny Manziel going to rehab won’t help the Browns’ QB situation this season.
- Dez Bryant needs money, allegedly
- Ray McDonald still don’t get it.
- Jameis Winston got dem Publix crab legs on draft night for realz this time!.
- Jimmy Graham is a Seahawk!
- Russell Wilson can’t get paid his true worth by Paul Allen and is going to be celibate with the singer or “Goodies”, “Ride” and “Oh”…this should be very interesting…
- Julian Edelman is definitely about that Tinder lifestyle.
- Tom Brady idances poorly to Migos tracks! And he’s a stinkin dirty cheat! (#FreeGaroppolo)!
- Half the Philly Eagles got traded because Chip Kelly wants to show he’s the biggest personality in Philly.
- Half the Niners retired because they realized once Harbaugh left, there’s nothing to really play for this season!
YES, I am STILL SALTY that Pete Carroll had a pass play on at the TWO YARD LINE. #RUNTHEBALL
But the league is back in effect for the One Five!
We’re gonna spend the next five-and-a-half months doing EVERYTHING we can to get those bragging rights, that top spot and that Fetty Wap
It should be entertaining if nothing else.
I know everybody’s coming for the crown, so you best not miss!
To my fellow managers,
I humbly ask of you only one thing:
Let’s get it popping like Jason Pierre Paul!