- Good win @ NY. Romo was efficient, Ogletree is a superstar after 1 game, the secondary was MUCH improved. Dez Bryant might end up being the best of the NFC East. Let’s hope Miles Austin’s hamstrings aren’t made of literal string….
New York Giants.
- Looked very rusty. Cruz had a case of the dropsies, the run game barely went anywhere and those corners got roasted like chestnuts during the Christmas holidays. The Black Unicorn will be majestic in NY
- AIR RAID! Matty Ice and that pass offense will be problems all year long. (How did they not run this offense in JAX last year?). Michael Turner is on his way to the glue factory ASAP!
Kansas City Chiefs
- Got lit up by ATL. Good run game in place. Cassel has to take pass game to new heights and not be a game manager like always. Defense and homefield should improve.
- Andy Luck might be good but his overall team is bad. Full of Raven and Steeler cast offs…Defensive philosophy shift and lack of talent overall will keep Colts subpar.
- Chicken Cutlet started slow, aired it out anyway. Bears have some balance..1st time in a long time. Urlacher is elderly now which is a crying shame. Maybe his time with Paris Hilton cost him some of his youth and vitality?
San Francisco 49ers
- Harbaugh might have packages on packages for every team out there. More organized version of Pete Carroll. Moss will be useful. Same for Crabtree and Davis. That defense is going to be a PROBLEM all season long.
Green Bay Packers
- Boo Boo Benson for less than 20 yards? HAHAHAHA…Pass game looks sharp still but those deep bombs may not be there this season. Tertiary is AWFUL.
St Louis Rams
- Close but no cigar, Jeff Fisher. You’ll be a little better this year and keep going up as the years go by. Run game will be kinda tight going forward. Bradford is better.
- Made it MUCH closer than necessary vs STL. Johnson going for 111 yards is a ho-hum day..LOL…Stafford is going to chuck it a LOT in DET. Mark my words. Run game stressful.
- Pretty bad team all the way around. Reggie Bush is on a team with no real talent on offense. Tannehill will be good in 2-3 years once they start getting players.
- Took a while to get going vs Miami. Similar to Philly that way when they play down to competition. Arian Foster is still the man as is Schaub and Andre Johnson.
- That offensive line and that run game is horrible. Pass game shall continue to get their bread and butter. Defense looked REAL suspect but Manning is an exception to rule.
- Manning was precise and outfoxed the Steeler defense with ease. McGahee fumbled – not shocking. Thomas and Decker are in for big seasons. Stokley is getting free money.
- LawFirm isn’t a schlub like they say he is. AJ Green is good. Dalton is okay. Defense has to get better on the back end or it may be curtains for them.
- Now Flacco’s team so they air it out on fools. Defense is still a tough group but CIN isn’t their best test. I wonder how long Boldin & Jones go till they break…
- RG3 is Lord and host. Pierre better get his tootsies in order or he might get left out in the cold. Orakpo needs to stop making those Geico commercials STAT!!!
New Orleans Saints
- Secondary looked like Swiss Cheese. No run game and Payton’s presence on the pine will be missed. Jimmy Graham still a beast. Brees will throw a LOT this year.
- An absolute stinker for Gm 1. Jackson and Nelson out with injury. Fitzy looks like crap. Piss poor mechanics…Better get that offense in gear so the defense can eat!
New York Jets
- Don’t believe you. You need more people. Sanchez looked like Namath out there. Shonn Greene is basura but Stephen Hill is interesting @ WR. Santonio almost had a TD! Where’s the pass rush?
- Russell Wilson had a tough go but I saw some drops from the WR spots. Should be better as the weeks go along. That DEF is still beastly but a little less so on the road.
- Smoke and mirrors got you that win. Good defense and home cooking got you over the hump. Kolb v Skelton is like prunes v Dulcolax. Both guys make my colon weak.
- Wack gameplan for Killa Cam and the offense. RUN THE PILL! The defense will always be suspect so the offense has to click for them to be successful
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- They won but it was the defense that did the job, surprisingly. Josh Freeman looks more like Morgan Freeman, every year. Underwhelming start.
New England Patriots
- Brady’s nose being broken is better than a knee ligament. Ran well and threw to the tight ends as usual. Lloyd is the x-factor for this team. Welker might get phased out.
- That O-Line better get it in gear or the run game will be weak all year. Locker is the white McNabb. Good talent all around. Cortland Finnegan was the best CB they had.
- Constantly playing down to competition AS USUAL. Vick is the new McNabb. LeSean McCoy is the new Westbrook. That defense is ferocious.
- Worst offense in the league, bar none. QB is below average, and all the other parts are either young or not talented enough. It’s gonna be a long season in CLE>
- MUCH improved Blaine Gabbert. MJD already has his starting gig back. Blackmon and Robinson might make the pass game legit again. Marcedes is alive? UGH
- Spirited effort. D-Line is solid and they beat a team they were supposed to beat. Adrian Peterson is superhuman. Percy Harvin is still a beast.
San Diego Chargers
- Not that impressive until late in the game. Rivers wasn’t throwing picks so that’s good. Run game is ass until Ryan Mathews gets back and even then…maybe not.
- Step your special teams game up. Darren McFadden is the only option? Defense played well but these are the same old Raiders…way too many miscues!