- Shocked Aaron Rodgers was available in the 1st round, weren’t we?
- I know choosing between Aaron and Cam wasn’t easy. Not like there’s a wrong choice either way….
- LXG has some work to do to undo some of the autodraft’s work
- Cam Newton sliding to the 3rd round is almost criminal. Also considering 18-1 was on auto up until that pick…..What luck getting Rice and Newton!
- Biggest reaches: Peyton Manning (Round 5), Fred Davis (Round 6), New England Defense (Round 7), Baltimore DEF and Sebastian Janikowski (Round 8), Mason Crosby (Round 10), Keshawn Martin (Round 11),
- Biggest (potential) steals: Cam Newton (Round 3), Doug Martin (Round 7), Willis McGahee (Round 9), Titus Young (Round 11), Cedric Benson (Round 12), Greg Olsen (Round 14), Danny Amendola (Round 15)
That is all for now.
Team evals forthcoming…before week 1.
And I’m gone….